WordPress 4.7.5 is now available which addresses six different security fixes. It is highly recommended to update immediately. The fixes are as follows:
- Insufficient redirect validation in the HTTP class.
- Improper handling of post meta data values in the XML-RPC API.
- Lack of capability checks for post meta data in the XML-RPC API.
- A Cross Site Request Forgery (CRSF) vulnerability was discovered in the filesystem credentials dialog.
- A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability was discovered when attempting to upload very large files.
- A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability was discovered related to the Customizer.
In addition, WordPress 4.7.5 contains 3 maintenance fixes to the 4.7 release series.
So head over to your Dashboard and make an update immediately. Simply click on the “Update Now” button. You can also, download WordPress 4.7.5 if you want manual updates.
That’s all, enjoy.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.